Need more information? Tell us what you’re looking for so we can help. Submit your request
At Sloan®, our goal is to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchase. Our products are manufactured under the highest quality standards and are all backed by a limited warranty. If a product is found defective prior to or during installation, Sloan may issue a return material authorization (RMA) number and credit in exchange for the defective product.
Should the customer require a part to repair a product, the part should not be taken from another finished good unit. Refer the customer to Sloan Technical Support at 1-888-SLOAN14 (1-888-756-2614) or via email at email@example.com. Parts in stock are usually sent out within 24 hours and customers will receive parts within 3 to 7 business days.
For non-inventoried items lead times may vary. Parts that are needed sooner will be handled on a per case basis.
If, after contacting Technical Support, the determination is made that a product cannot be serviced, a return and credit may be requested from the place of purchase. Credits will only be issued to a current Sloan distributor.
Upon receipt of the returned product, Sloan will inspect and test the product prior to issuing credit. Credit may be denied under the following conditions:
- The product returned does not match the RMA
- The returned unit is missing components
- The returned unit has been cannibalized
- The returned unit is out of the warranty period
- The product has been damaged via field service or installation
- The returned unit is not manufactured by Sloan
- The product is not defective
If a product is defective, the customer must include with its claim a specific description of the defect. For example, ‘Doesn’t work’ is not acceptable. ‘Faucet not activating’ would be a more appropriate description. If no apparent defect is found, the customer may be contacted to clarify the reason for the return.
Do not initiate a debit memo or make any deductions. Wait for a credit memo to be issued. As described above, full credit may be denied in some circumstances.
All Other Return Reasons and General Return Information:
- If the product is not received by Sloan within 30 days of creating the RMA, the RMA will expire.
- Credit is usually processed within 15 business days of product receipt
- Products which are determined to be defective or shipped incorrectly by Sloan will be credited at invoice price in addition to the return freight charge. Products returned for reasons other than defects or Sloan errors are subject to a minimum 25% handling charge, return freight is at customer’s expense. If the invoice is not available, then credit will be issued based on the previous price sheet if the price sheet is less than one year old.
- All returns must be authorized by the factory prior to returning. The factory will issue an RMA number along with correct return address.
- The RMA number must be visible on the outside of each carton being returned.
- All order cancellations and returns of special finish products NOT included in the Special Finishes Section of the price list are considered special order items and are subject to a minimum 50% handling charge and must be returned within one year, original invoice required.
- Custom sink orders are not returnable. For more detail refer to Sink Cancellation and Return Policy below.
- All returned material should be returned in the original, unopened shipping cartons or suitably packed. The material is to be packaged such that it will not be damaged during the return.
- Material over 2 years old is subject to a 50% handling charge. Any product over 3 years old will not be accepted.
- Deductions will be made for any material returned that is not in saleable condition. Material not in saleable condition will be returned to customer or scrapped at customer request.
- When material is to be returned, call your representative, who will contact the factory for an RMA number. The following information is necessary when requesting an RMA: Invoice Number Product Code Number Product Part Number Product Date Code Quantity
- Material returned as defective but, after inspection, is found serviceable, will be returned to the customer at their expense or scrapped with no credit issued. A test report will be available upon request.
- All returns are to be freight prepaid
- The RMA number must be on each load and each container
Pricing subject to change without notice. For most current pricing, refer to online price sheets at www.sloan.com